Care and Warranty
Decorative Landscape Curbing is an attractive, durable product that will last for many years. Please follow the guidelines
below for best results:
1. Cable, phone wires, and sprinkler heads must be marked prior to installation. Curb It is not responsible to these items.
2. Property lines must be clearly marked to prevent intrusion of edging into adjoining properties. Curb It is not responsible
for replacing edging installed over property lines.
3. Customer must clearly mark areas to be installed. Curb It will not be responsible for edging installed in areas not having
4. Crews are allowed to make adjustments to installations to accommodate landscaping or machine extrusion limitations.
5. Sprinkler and landscape work can be start 48 to 72 hours after installing, however, caution must be taken as shovels and
picks and wheelbarrows can damage curb for several more days while it is still curing. A full cure requires 28 days. Never allow
a tractor or bobcat or truck to run over curb.
6. Once in a while curbing may look splotchy while curing. This is normal and while curing and will eventually go away as
it cures. (back to top)
Newly installed concrete edging is susceptible to damage for the first 24 hours. Curb It will repair edging, within reasonable time frame, caused by weather or natural occurrences. Damage by any other cause (pets, neighbors, children, etc.) will result in a scheduled service repair charge, with service charge due up front. Minimum charge is $200.00. (back to top)
Curb It uses installation techniques to try to minimize these occurrences. Expansion joints and the addition of Concrete Fibers
and the Curb Reinforcer system are used in most jobs. (back to top)
Curb It has a lifetime (10 year) warranty with the 2 cable system and (5 year) with the 1 cable system on workmanship.
The damaged section of the curbing will be inspected and either repaired or replaced at our discretion. Separation - Heaving -
Buckling due to workmanship is covered. Damaged caused by tree roots is not covered under the warranty. Damaged not
caused by weather is not included. Tree rings/roots are not covered under warranty. (back to top)
Curb It is not responsible for color variations in the concrete’s base or accent color. Product impurities and the usage of our
finishing tools increase the possibility of an end product that is not truly white in nature.(back to top)
Curb It installation dates can be changed at any time. Please be advised: Due to the concrete materials used in the installation
the weather can change Curb It’s schedule with out much notice. Some product installation require split schedules for completion
of projects, customers will be advised of scheduling times for these installations.(back to top)
Curb It may take pictures of completed work.(back to top)
New York law allows cancellation within 3 business days after date agreement has been signed. Curb It enforces a 20% cancellation fee to restock materials ordered for project. (back to top)
Privacy isn't something you're merely entitled to, it's an absolute pre-requisite. The following Privacy Promise shows our
commitment to this policy.
CURB IT PRIVACY PROMISE FOR CUSTOMERS
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all information our customers share with us.
2. We will permit only authorized employees to have access to customers information. Any employee who violates our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
3. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization.
(back to top)